Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fun Facts about Brittany Black


When I am stressed, I paint my nails black.
I listen to country when I feel like crying.
The sun can make a bad day turn great.
I read one fairly tale before bed.
Working out is medicine for me, I need a daily dose.
My favorite spot is on my desk, by the window- it is just my size.
I can still blush at anything, though I hide it a bit better.
Riding a bike means falling over every 5 minutes, for me.
Currently I am sitting waiting for an Easter Basket...
I am horrible at writing letters, but send me some.
I spend way to much money on books and music.
Someday I will do a cartwheel.
Most of the time when I get really hungry I just drink koolaid.
I can watch White Christmas anytime.
My mom is still the one I call and tell everything too.
Every picture in my room has a detailed story behind it.
In the end, all I want is to lay in the grass under the warm sun.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I started crying when I read this.
I miss you so much brittany.
let's go home.

Taylor said...

please come home.
i love your blog