Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A life was saved

Huge and Hungry.

Cody and I, aka Animal Rescue, persevered a young mammals life today. It started out as any other normal day would have, I was shinning my Animal Rescue badge will Cody was adjusting his cape. Then our hero instincts took effect and we jumped outside to meet our victim. Upon sight the vitals were, middle aged, fairly ugly and domesticated. I asked my partner in heroism to check to see if we were dealing with a male or female; he would not. We bravely risked our lives to administered cold 2% milk, by which we stole/borrowed from Ashley Fastle. The miniature lion then showed that it did have mutated feet, and green slashy eyes. I stayed brave while my super hero partner ran away. He/She was then feed and wandered onward. Another one saved. Mission Accomplished.*

*Some details were embellished and may have not actually happen at all.



This animal has been shrunk to fit your screen.

On an completely unrelated topic:
If you write blogs while listening to Beethoven,
you feel like a powerful super hero.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate the credit given for my milk. I am so glad that I know such brave people.