Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A short post, because I want to!


(Rocky and I aug 2009
I think it brings out our good sides)


I haven't really written anything on my blog for such a long time. This is probably due to being in college and having SOO much procrastination, that it turns out I just can't blog. But currently it is between taking a shower and cleaning OR blogging. I choose YOU!

Lets answer a few questions.... if anyone really reads this? I will be done with EAC in May. I will get a fantastic purple robe and have my parents, sister, and grandparents watch my receive my AA degree. I look forward to this day. I then plan on attend a BYU. Which one? I'll let you know when I know. As of the moment, I have no plans on serving an 18 month mission. (I am sure Pamella wouldn't be able to keep this blog up... ha)

I have yet again ANOTHER new roommate. Her name is Ashley, shocker. Another "A" and a repeat too. All my roommates get along great together. I have about 23 credits which 19 of them are with Cody Miller. We happen to be together quite a bit this semester. And we are quite happy with that arrangement.

It is true, I am without four wheels. Although I do have 2. I ride this pretty pink beach bike. It has a bell and handle bar pom poms. I almost fall off/ get hit by cars and/or unmovable objects every time I ride. And I have this strange superstition that my tires are flat, or I am REALLY out of shape.

Books this semester are the highest they have ever been. It is true that I dropped one class because we were required to purchase a 230 dollar book, and that's the price on eBay. And eBay is now my favorite store.

I still spend to much time watching The Office. My room is still a mess and I am still in need of a shower. So I will go now. I have 6 hours of class left today, and that's only with 2 classes....

No comments: