Saturday, September 26, 2009

we CAME. we SAW. we CONQUERED.

it was going to be a quiet night

or so we thought......
Friday: Working in the game room. Working at the tailgate party. Going to the post office, thinking about attending the Cowboy Festival. Driving back to the Vball game. Stopping on the way to talk to Meigen, she licked my arm. The team won. Came back to Hailey's house. Talked for hours eating pizza. Stopped at the party in Meigen's house. Saw an interesting sight. Left to go to the party at the Guacamole House. Went and chatted. Left to blockbuster. Signed up for a rewards program and then headed across the street to Walmart. Crazy boy yelled when I walked in. Bought a enormous amount of sugar foods. Left to Ashli's house. Went too far and missed the turn. Was pulled over for speeding. Given a warning. Almost hit a cocer spaniel. Found Ashli's house. Ate pizza, made milk shakes, cooked pizookie and fell asleep. Drove home super slow.
the hangover.....
Saturday: I woke up this morning running to the bathroom. Revisited every single thing I ate last night. Decided I hate sugar. Made a moaning call to my mom, where she said, "Have sugar, just not so much." (last night AJ had sugar for the first time in weeks.) Laid back down. Felt better and called/video chatted with Chloe and Sophie at home. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 1:37.... jumped in the shower for work at 2! Now at work, decided I don't like hang overs.
Hangover Foods:
Wheat Thins
Smart Water
later I want macaroni.

No comments: