Friday, September 18, 2009

I fell in love today.


I can't help but smile....

I love the neighborhood and people so much. I love walking school. I love that church street is lined with huge old trees, and walking through campus you sometimes forget it's Arizona. I love listening to the sound of wind through the trees. When it rains the chocolate river dances, I love sitting on the wall watching it perform. I love walking out on the balcony and saying hi to everyone passing by. I love that my crazy friends stand outside throwing rocks at my window. I love that we go to the gym and try new equipment out. I love laying in bed, having "girl talk" with the window open. I love that sometimes boys come in our house, and nobody knows them. I love that I see my institute teacher and Dean of students walking to get lunch together. I love that we drive everywhere with the windows rolled down. I just love waking up to Thatcher.

I am falling in love with this town.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

:] i LOVE that YOU are HAPPY ♥