Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If Only...


Yes. If only I had an elephant my life would finally be perfect. An elephant is a loyal companion. He would be named Eleanor. Together we would go on the greatest adventures, whenever we wanted. I would buy him peanuts and he would protect me. He would kiss me with his trunk and I would scratch his head. I promise I would be the best elephant owner there ever was. We would live acres and acres of land, having camp-outs almost every night. If only I could just go to the store and pick one up.

Just silly thoughts that occupy my day dreams . . .

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I just really love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amazing Love said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
bell and ross replica watches