Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Dearest Alyssa Jesser.


Today you were born. Thus today is one of my most FAVORITE days! I am so grateful for our friendship. They fact we can go months and months without seeing one another... and yet still remain best friends, means something special. I love you and I am a better person because I know you. I hope you have the MOST amazing day, because you deserve it. Please, for me on your 21st birthday, go somewhere or go do something that requires a checking of your pretty little ID. :D It is a must. Have an awesome time, party hard.

LOVE,
B


P.S. We are having another party when I see you... maybe a Vegas trip? Ya... think about it!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

brittany.
I just now saw this..I don't know why it took so long but thank you. you are the greatest and I miss you so much.
love you!
aj