Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Date with Prince Charming...

A Fairly Tale Date

My boyfriend Cody Thomas Miller, happens to be adorable! Tuesday he came back from Mesa and we had no time to talk about anything and went to our lifeguard class. After the class, which was a lifetime of 3 hours long, he asked me to go to Casa Manas with him, which is my favorite. There we got to talk about everything that had happen while he was gone. Talking to Cody is one of my favorite things to do, I never get bored. Then he took me to the apartment, and kept having me walk with him to all these random house, and look outside for random things. Finally we went inside, and Tim, Ashley, and Tara were sitting on the couch staring at me. They are all odd anyways, so I walked in my room to find it covered in pink rose petals, princess balloons, my prom dress and shoe from home, sunflowers, and a poster that read, "I want my PRINCESS to wear this dress on our date." I turned around and Cody, (who was still in his Sunday dress) was leaning against the door frame with the cutest smile. So I cried. He said he wanted to do this on the 19Th, which was our first kiss six months ago, but Pamella was coming and so he had to do it before. Our date was for the next night, and that was a surprise too!







The next day I was so excited, but it wasn't until 9. So I did my makeup super early, we went to our after class and then Devon came over to do my hair. Which was adorable. Ashley and Tara helped me with everything, they are amazing. Instead of used a white cover jacket, Tara took a shall that matched my dress and made a jacket out of it. It was so dang cute. Then they left. So it was 8:30 and I was home alone just waiting, all ready. Cody, beginning Cody, runs in the door a little before 9 all dressed up in his tux. Cody looks really good in a tux, really good. So we went out to the car, where he blind folded me (before I got into the car, so I hit my head on the way in!) and took me to his apartment, where we had to see pretty much the whole complex. It was kinda like trick-or-treating, except instead of candy, they just told us how great we look. Then I was blind folded, taken to the middle of nowhere, and we got out and just looked at the stars for a bit. Then blind folded again, and taken to the spot. I got out of the car, still blind folded, and heard our song, "Happy" playing, Cody guided me to the place and then took the blind fold off me. It was so cute. There was a dance floor that had twinkle lights all around it, and rose petals on the ground. To one side there was a fire pit and a bench, and the other side was a picnic set up with the movie Cinderella waiting to be played. It was so adorable. In the picnic basket there was these plastic wine glasses and he got apple juice, my favorite. It was so cute and so perfect. Thanks for an amazing date Cody!








And thank you Tara and Ashley for everything.
(They came out to see us with bats? weird girls)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

AWWWW.
you guys are too cute!
cody gets lots of cute points for this. mostly because there were sunflowers:]
also the thing that almost made me cry was seeing our room! the Happy Birthday Brittany papers on the wall and the sunflower pictures:[
I miss you(especially being my roommate!)
love!

Unknown said...

I love how in that last picture tara looks seriously terrified. Good job on scarring us!